Dedicated and Compassionate Pennsylvania Asbestos Attorneys
Since 1984, the highly qualified mesothelioma attorneys of Brookman, Rosenberg, Brown & Sandler (BRBS) have represented more than 10,000 victims of illnesses caused by exposure to asbestos.
Each of our dedicated BRBS Philadelphia asbestos lawyers have the knowledge and experience necessary to fight for the fair compensation victims deserve when they contract serious illnesses—such as mesothelioma—due to asbestos exposure. We know the work-sites that manufactured or handled asbestos-related products, and this understanding helps us obtain successful results for our clients.
Notable Verdicts by our Pennsylvania Asbestos Lawyers
Our successful mesothelioma and asbestos cases include the following:
- $14.5 million for a welder who contracted mesothelioma and died as a result of welding rod asbestos exposure (2010).
- $6.6 million for a research chemist at a paper plant who died due to mesothelioma (2003).
- $5.5 million for a paper plant laborer and mechanic who died from mesothelioma (2003).
- $4.3 million for a naval yard worker who developed shortness of breath due to asbestos exposure (1989).
- $3.5 million for a compliance officer who visited work-sites including steel factories and ship building facilities, and later contracted mesothelioma and died (2010).
- $2.4 million for a paper plant worker whose exposure to asbestos materials caused mesothelioma and death (2003).
- $1,293,800 for welders whose lung cancer and death were linked to asbestos exposure (2010).
- $850,000 for a naval yard worker who contracted mild asbestosis (2001).
BRBS Also Offers Dedicated New Jersey Mesothelioma Lawyers
As of 2007, New Jersey ranked eighth in the United States for mesothelioma cases. And since asbestos has a lengthy latency period ranging from 20 to 50 years, it is often difficult to prove where the exposure occurred and who is at fault. As with all of our asbestos legal team members, a New Jersey mesothelioma attorney at Brookman, Rosenberg, Brown & Sandler will work hard to find the party or entity responsible for the exposure and hold them accountable.
Notable Medical Malpractice Settlements
In addition to our asbestos litigation, Brookman, Rosenberg, Brown & Sandler also focuses on a broader range of personal injury cases, including medical malpractice and automobile accidents, as well as civil law matters.
Medical malpractice lawsuits successfully litigated by Brookman, Rosenberg, Brown & Sandler include the following:
- $13 million for obstetrical malpractice resulting in premature birth and cerebral palsy to the newborn (1999).
- $7.2 million for obstetrical malpractice resulting in premature labor, the death of one twin and severe cerebral palsy to the second twin (2000).
- $5 million for an incorrect diagnosis of prostate cancer that resulted in unnecessary radiation therapy (2001).
Brookman, Rosenberg, Brown & Sandler also obtained a settlement of $842,000 in 2002 for a product liability case involving an allergic anaphylaxis shock reaction to latex.
Contact Pennsylvania and New Jersey Asbestos Attorneys
If you or a loved one is now ill as a result of exposure to asbestos or injured in any way due to the negligence of others, please call our office at 215-268-7639 to schedule an appointment with experienced asbestos attorneys in New Jersey or fill out our online contact form for help in securing the financial compensation you deserve.